Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 105 Iron Steel Shafts
The all new N.S. PRO MODUS³ Tour 105 - lighter weight to increase club head speed for longer distances, straighter shots, stronger trajectory, and more consistent performance!
The N.S. PRO MODUS³ Tour 105 was first brought out on tour as the N.S. PRO MODUS³ PROTO ST in 2 and was immediately put in play. The PROTO ST was in the winning bags of eight professionals upon it's launch and has become the second most popular MODUS³ iron shafts on tour, just behind the N.S. PRO MODUS³ Tour 120.
- Broadens Nippon Shaft reputation as the light weight shaft expert.
- Tour validated with over 25 sets in play across the global tours.
- Traditional, smooth bend profile.
- Provides Desired Trajectory as a result of the unique structure of a stiff tip section and softer mid section.
- Provides Accurate Distances due to the unique raw steel material and accompanying heat treatment.
- Provides Tight Dispersion coming from the exacting tolerances of the highest quality level
- PGA Tour tested and designed to meet the demands of the stronger player.
More information on Nippon Official Website: https://nipponshaft.com/product/steel_modus_105.php